[Bf-funboard] Helpmenu links...

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 22:23:44 +0200 (CEST)

It works for me on Windows 2000, but it's very slow.
It takes roughly half a minute to open a browser
window while Blender/Tuhopuu freezes. After that time,
a browser appears as it should and Blender goes back
to normal. For some reason it has to think real hard
when opening a browser.

As far as I know, the BROWSER module is not included
with Blender yet, but someone (Willian?) was maybe
going to implement directly into Blender. Maybe this
will make it faster?

-William

 --- Jiri Hnidek <jiri.hnidek@vslib.cz> skrev: > Hi,