[Bf-funboard] Helpmenu links...

Jiri Hnidek bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 16:31:36 +0200

Hi,
it works for me :-), but this link doesn't work properly (Help->Report a
Bug):

    http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=add

It opens some new window/tab but it is printed:

    Error - Choose a Group
    ERROR - No group_id was chosen.

btw: I use this script for opening new url (Linux/UNIX)

    #!/bin/bash
    mozilla_browser=/opt/firefox/firefox
    ${mozilla_browser} -remote "openURL(${1}, new-tab)" ||
${mozilla_browser} $1 &

This script opens new url in new tab, when some browser is already
running. It should work with all mozilla based browsers (variable
mozilla_browser).

Jiri