[Bf-funboard] New ease of use functionality

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:31:21 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Tom Musgrove wrote:

> While following Torq's face tutorial, I found three bits of
> functionality/enhancements that might be worthwhile
>
> The first is image rotation in the background image interface under
> View - Background Image
>
> The second is the ability to have the background image scaled to each other
> by setting up corresponding points.

Those two can easily be "emulated" by using a textured plane...

> The third item is a magnification window so that I can see a more accurate
> view of what I'm doing without having to zoom in.

A "magnification window"? Err... You mean... a 3D window? You knew
you can have several 3d views, right?

alex@schnittenparadies.de