[Bf-funboard] Render Grid Feature Proposal

Chris Burt bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 02:17:18 -0400

This is a link to something hmetalcowgirl and I are working on at the
moment.  We're making pretty good progress so far.  I thought I would
post it here to get some ideas flowing about it.  Feedback is
important.  (Hence the 1.2 version number at the top)  People seem to be
getting this confused with render farming and what not, but the real
purpose lies in having more control over border render, which leads to
many other side benefits/possibilities.  Take a look if you have time
and make a comment if you wish.  We can be reached in #blendercoders,
and #hmetalcowgirl.  Likewise, you can reach me at desoto at blender dot
spaceisbig dot com and hmetalcowgirl can be reached at hmetalcowgirl at
sarkasmic dot exenex dot com.  I hope you guys like this stuff so far.
Here's the link:

http://blender.spaceisbig.com/render_grid