[Bf-funboard] Re: Feature request: relative filenames for linked .blend files

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:56:21 +0200

Hi,

For library blocks you cannot edit this yet. What I added is that you
can use it for new libraries. Changing it later on would be possible
with a button yes, but that's another code project (probably in
Oopswindow) that's being worked on.

-Ton-

(the trick you could do; surgery of the .blend file itself. Change the
filenames with a texteditor in the new ones, now starting with a "//".
Keep in mind to end strings with a NULL character, and not to change
the filesize!)