[Bf-funboard] Texture baker

Campbell Barton bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:29:36 +1000

I havce written a script to bake blenders vert painted radiosity back
into a UV image.

The problem with baking a procedural texture back into an image is that
it could only work if the procedural texture uses UV mapping (not
commony done)
Otherwise the change in position of teh face would mess up what part of
texture was applied to it.

If sombody wants I could modify the script to bake-textures into an
image (UV coords only) - Defult texture coords (Flat,sphere, quad etc)
are quite arbetry anyway, the user could just select teh object and
apply Sphere/Cylinder UV Mapping to it.

- Cam