[Bf-funboard] 2 small feature suggestions.

Stefan Gartner bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 04:09:55 +0200

--Boundary-02=_4NHABtiDmSqpqfo

Hi,
if you can code and submit patches, just do so :)

On Friday 23 July 2004 04:13, Campbell Barton wrote:
> Hi, just 2 feature suggestions- very small, I can code and submit patchs.
>
> - Alt+R in UV image window reloads the image (just like in the text edito=
r)

> - Context sensitive select object type.
>  as they are now you can go sel Mesh, Lamp, Empty.
>  Id liek to add this as a keyshortcut that is context sensitive to the
> currently active object.
>  So you select an empty and want to select all other emptys you can just
> hit a keystroke.
>  Shitf+T isnt taken, how about that?

I'm not sure if shift+t would be the right shortcut, as it wouldn't make mu=
ch=20
sense (at least in the languages i speak). maybe someone (eg. matt) has a=20
better suggestion?

> - Cam

sgefant