[Bf-funboard] Texture baker

trip bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:59:47 -0400

Aw per pixel rendering! Sweets so that is the answer.
http://developer.nvidia.com/attach/6763

that is what I am after. Sorry about the low quality text, in my head I
can read it, and I spent a lot of time trying to type it as clean as I
can so it does not look like my one minute stuff. ick

So anyway, perpixel render, huh, I wonder if anyone could figure out
how to add that in then. the texture baker could still be used though
from that for game engine mode. Hey at least that is some hope.
Thank you