[Bf-funboard] Addition to hidden vertices

Carl Gustafsson bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:08:16 +0200

A little low-priority suggestion I have is to add another possible "mode" to vertices.
As of present it is possible to "hide" vertices so that they are not selected by mistake when editing a mesh. Would it not be very nice if they could still be visible, but not selectable? I suggest a "locked" or "non-selectable" mode that otherwise works in the same way as the "hidden" mode for vertices. In that way, you can have a view of the rest of the model while being able to do work on a little selection of vertices without mistakingly select a vertex you do not want to.

Regards
Carl