[Bf-funboard] Object manager (mockup) (Paul)

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:05:12 +0100

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:45:14PM -0500, Paul Lunneberg wrote:

> The only other thing I would suggest to add... and maybe it is what you have
> suggested at the top of the mockup there... and maybe its just me who would like
> this... but for every object/group/whatever have it expandable so I can open up
> a singe object and see all the attributes and individual IPOs or Keys for those
> attributes... for instance being able to see the XYZ IPO's or keys for
> "Headmesh" object in your mockup.  I think thats what your showing at the top of
> the mockup.

Well. all selection dependant button panels would always refer to the active
object only. The curve tabe could show only curves for the active or for
all selected objects. Maybe best to make that toggable. I still have to
think about selecting single curves for one object.
The timeline always shows lines for all objects, all other tabs show things
refering to either all selected or to the one active object, or global settings
(just to give that part from the buttons window a place).

> Still... Love it and hope it comes to be developed!  Looks great!!!
> Paul

Love to hear that, thank you very much!

---
Thorsten