[Bf-funboard] Object manager (mockup) (Paul)

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:45:14 -0500

After a second look over the mockup I agree with you about how the object would
be listed in every group it is a part of.

> > One thing that isn't apparent in the mockup is how an object would be
> displayed if
> > they are in multiple groups.

And that would be clear to me as a user.  There just isn't an example of it in
that particular screen mockup.

The only other thing I would suggest to add... and maybe it is what you have
suggested at the top of the mockup there... and maybe its just me who would like
this... but for every object/group/whatever have it expandable so I can open up
a singe object and see all the attributes and individual IPOs or Keys for those
attributes... for instance being able to see the XYZ IPO's or keys for
"Headmesh" object in your mockup.  I think thats what your showing at the top of
the mockup.

Still... Love it and hope it comes to be developed!  Looks great!!!
Paul