shift-F4 and Append ideas Re: [Bf-funboard] good append

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:26:05 +0100 (CET)

 --- Luke Wenke <iljwamh1234567890@hotmail.com> skrev:

> Well this is my suggestion for mouse buttons in
> append and shift-F4:
>
> LMB - select item (deselect others)
> LMB drag - select more items (since the LMB was
> involved, all other items
> were initially deselected, so the result will be a
> series of consecutive
> items)
> shift-LMB - select/deselect item (perhaps forcing
> you to have at least one
> selected)
> shift-LMB drag - select/deselect more items
> RMB - popup menu (reserved until one is needed)
>
> - Luke.

Seems like a good layout. Maybe Ctrl-LMB could be
extend selection without filling out the gap between
two selections? And by the way, an RMB menu is already
needed, did you know you could delete files from
within the File Browser?

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan