[Bf-funboard] LIBRARY of more primitives and more advanced meshes etc.

Karl Kühberger bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:42:53 +0100

What I really would like to see in Blender is a kind of Library,
in which I can choose between more primitives and also more
complicated forms to modify it for my purposes.

It could work like this:  artists all over the world, who want to
donate parts of their own work, like parts of architecture, design,
animations, could send them to a person, deciding about what
is worth to be in the library an can organize it in groups.
examples: pillars, windows, doors, gates, glasses, chairs, profiles,
stones, cups, trees, flowers, ...

WE SHOULDN'T INVESTIGATE THE WHEEL NEW!!