[Bf-funboard] Panel headers (more mockups) (Luke)

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 03:12:38 +1000

Since most of the header (except for the "render" part) is separated from
the panel, I think it's ok. If people accidently start the drag too low then
nothing happens. They should be able to guess that the drag probably started
too low....
As far as Matt's most recently posted mock-up goes,
http://mke3.net:9000/blender/ui/layout/panel_single_tab.png
in blender only the header can be dragged, and in the pic isn't very clear
that that is so. I mean it seems the "Anim" panel may be draggable using
space near the centre of the panel. Blender could be modified so that panels
could be dragged without dragging the headers, but then people might
accidently drag a control (like a numberfield or slider) when they wanted to
drag the panel (maybe that isn't a problem).
- Luke.