[Bf-funboard] Panel headers (more mockups)

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:44:56 +0100

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 09:12:25PM +1100, Matt Ebb wrote:

> > http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/panel_tabs/panel_outline.png
> >

> > Maybe a bit subtle, but there's room for tweaking.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >

> Nah, the problem with that is that there's no definition between the
> panel and the panel header. The panel header is a quite separate UI
> control in itself (for the purposes of dragging, selecting tabs,
> collapsing, etc) and this needs to be shown. The black text and
> triangle also stand out quite a lot and look a bit ugly floating out
> there like that.

Damn, I've overlooked that only the header allows dragging ...

New mockups:
http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/panel_tabs/panel_outline_2.png
http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/panel_tabs/panel_03.png
http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/panel_tabs/panel_04.png

Need fresh eyes to have a look at those!

---
Thorsten