[Bf-funboard] Object color proposal

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:41:56 -0400

I would love to have the axis show the orientation information as well as be
editable itself.  I think it would be much easier to rotate the axis point Vs.
selecting all the points of the object, rotating and then exiting edit mode and
rerotating the object just so you can change the axis orientation.
paul lunneberg