[Bf-funboard] selected/active/colours/etc.

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:47:41 +0200

Hi,

The object center-icon and lamp-icon are exceptional, I fully agree
with that. I never intended that it *had* meaning. It's fully open to
change & improve.

Weird how perception works here... I don't consciously notice the
Object icons color. :)

-Ton-