[Bf-funboard] renderpreset pulldown

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:48:03 +0200

Hi,

Ah, the way the presets are defined has been unchanged... that's what I
thought. You only replaced the row of buttons with a pulldown menu.
Sorry for the stupid quez!

I'm fine with it, although the preset system remains a mystery what it
exactly does. For our poor users I mean. :) Some scriptability here
would be nice later on.

-Ton-