[Bf-funboard] Gallery submission?

Landis Fields bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:37:53 -0000

Ton,

I am sorry to use the funboard for this but I cannot find your email address
anywhere. I was wondering how one goes about submitting material (stills at
the moment) to be reviewed for the gallery section of the official Blender3d
site. I cannot find anything about submission but I am very interested.
Anyways, if it is just a matter of submitting them to you through email, here
is a link to the AIRMAN as my submission:

http://www.landisfields.com/airman_012_ammocan.jpg

You can rename the file to simply AIRMAN if you like...that is, if you decide
to use it for the gallery or not. Anyways, thank you very much for your time,
and I am sorry that everyone else has had to read this.

Cheers,
Landis