[Bf-funboard] Nvidia Cg Shaders

Clinton Baldridge bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:08:24 -0400

Hi. I've started writing a Python program that will let you preveiw NVIDIA
Cg vertex and fragment shaders in Blender. I should have a working version
in a few days with support for basic Cg shaders. I'm going to make it
possible to export OpenGL/Cg C code, so the object you've tried the shader
on can be built into a game. When I have time I'll add more features and a
gui to set shader and export values.  I think it would be a lot better
solution if it where a part of Blender though.  How about this?: a Realtime
Shader/Materials menu in Blender:-) Seems like a great Idea to me let me
know what you think.

Clinton

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com