[Bf-funboard] Re: Reworking of ctrl-t, ctrl-p, ctrl-c, etc....

Alexander Ewering bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:50:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, [iso-8859-1] Gwyn Perry wrote:

> hey,
> how about improving what is actually communicated.
> instead of "Make track", maybe we could write
> something more communicative...
> eg. "Track to [active object]: [list of selected
> objects]"
> so... "Track to object_c: object_a, object_b"
>
> and maybe at the same time showing the track lines,
> like when they are selected for transformation after

Yes, this sounds like a very good idea. in instinctive-blender,
i once made Blender automatically turn on "Show Name" only
for the ACTIVE and SELECTED objects... that made it much
easier to distinguish them in solid drawmode...

What you suggested sounds like a good thing for several
other operations, too...