[Bf-funboard] Screen layout 5 pixel edge

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:17:16 +0200

Hi,

I know more people have doubts about this issue. It's noted down, but I =20=

prefer to evaluate this topic after we've got a test version out.

Currently the main challenge is in designing a useful configurable =20
buttons system and a new toolbox. Together with Matts new pulldowns we =20=

then can make test versions available for further evaluation.

-Ton-