[Bf-funboard] Re: Re: Blender UI redesign doc

Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:07:41 +0200

t_w_@freenet.de (2003-09-23 at 1854.45 +0200):
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 10:17:13PM +0200, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:
> > t_w_@freenet.de (2003-09-22 at 1642.45 +0200):
> > > It's true no matter what application is running in what ever state. Screen
> > > corners don't move:-b
> >
> > Yeah... except when screen corners have other owner (always or
> > sometimes). :P
>
> Reread the message thread and you will see my statement was right, even when it was a
> exercise in nitpicking.

Well, I saw it from a real point of view: if the corners are not under
app control, they are like non existant for the purpose of easy hit. I
perfectly know the ideas about Fitt, but you have to put them in a
real situation, which is what at the end counts.

GSR