[Bf-funboard] Blender UI redesign doc: Toolbox Pie Menus

Thunderbolt bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

For the styling of the toolbox, it would be more
effective to have the foldout menus to be radial as
well. Here is an example
http://cerris.com/piemenu-mockup-mark1.png

This also allows smart memory. The user, after
selecting the toolbox item, would be shown a second
radial menu with the last selected item highlighted.
The user would then, without moving the mouse, click
again on toolbox item. To avoid confusion the toolbox
item's title could change to the last selected item as
well.

--- Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hopefully it reflects pretty well all input of the
> past months here.
>
> http://www.blender.org/docs/UI/ui_redesign2.html
>
> Discussions can start!
> Next I will make a worksheet, where we can assign
> parts 'approved',
> assign developers, and view development status.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Ton-

=====
From,
Ryan Freckleton

Alias:Thunderbolt16

 "But other rocket experts are worried, not least because the Thunderbird capsule is actually a converted cement mixer, containing sheets of hardboard and a few computer joysticks." --BBC Online