[Bf-funboard] Blender UI redesign doc

Thunderbolt bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

Matt Ebb brought this up as well. to have an alternate
main menu bar down at the Toolbox pie menu (accessable
by another hotkey/mouse button, of course), ala GIMP.

> Another interesting thing to note is that the
> fastest pixel is where the
> mouse currently is.  We use this already with the
> SPACEbar menu.  You
> can also see it in the root menus of many *nix
> window managers.  Maybe
> it might be a good idea to look into expanding the
> usage of this as it
> does not depend on the Blender window being
> maximized.
>
> Juat an idea.
>
> Later.
>
>   Groo

=====
From,
Ryan Freckleton

Alias:Thunderbolt16

 "But other rocket experts are worried, not least because the Thunderbird capsule is actually a converted cement mixer, containing sheets of hardboard and a few computer joysticks." --BBC Online