[Bf-funboard] Blender UI redesign doc

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:27:57 -0400

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 10:26:48AM -0500, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> Matt Ebb wrote:
> >
> > He's saying that those pixels are the 4 fastest-to-hit pixels, compared to
> > the other pixels on the screen.
>
> This is true for a User Interface if and only if the application
> is running in full screen mode.  Not always the case.

Another interesting thing to note is that the fastest pixel is where the
mouse currently is.  We use this already with the SPACEbar menu.  You
can also see it in the root menus of many *nix window managers.  Maybe
it might be a good idea to look into expanding the usage of this as it
does not depend on the Blender window being maximized.

Juat an idea.

Later.

  Groo