[Bf-funboard] re: puposal3

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:12:38 -0400

It has whAT!  Are you pulling my leg Ton boy ?
Tell me where to start !

Ok anyway. At least this version started a talk for it.

I will clean it up and focus on ver4 for a copy clone brush. That way
you can easily use
images, as was the purpose in the first place.

So in summary. I am asking for the pick and drop method . Along with a
complete copy of photoshop's
or gimps "clone" brush. And an eraser brush.

Does that sound like to much ?