[Bf-funboard] painting 3d. version3 purposal

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:45:39 +0200

Hi,

I completely forgot about it... but blender already has a rudimentary =20=

'face paint' mode, to draw at 3d models. While fixing face-selecting =20
and vertex-painting at OSX, i forgot to check on this. It doesn't =20
really work here now... needs some tweaking.

Any coder out there who's interested in cleaning it up and further work =20=

on it?

-Ton-

On Saturday, Sep 20, 2003, at 01:39 Europe/Amsterdam, Chris Williamson =20=