[Bf-funboard] Re: Scripts in UI

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:52:41 +0200

Hi,

The disadvantage of cross-posting is that discussions go in parallel.
Most contributions to this topic were in the other list, the
bf-committers one.

I think there's consensis that the scripts should follow UI
conventions, as will be pinned down as part of the general UI project,
which should mostly be discussed here.

The topic how exactly Blender will read scripts is getting confusing a
bit, and I propose that the python team (in this case Willian) tries to
gather all input and come with a new proposal on it.

-Ton-