[Bf-funboard] Adding edges to selection.

Roel Spruit bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:23:46 +0100

strange, I thought I made it that way, looking at it now! :)

Roel

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: bf-funboard-admin@blender.org
[mailto:bf-funboard-admin@blender.org]Namens ilac
Verzonden: dinsdag 28 oktober 2003 19:39
Aan: bf-funboard@blender.org
Onderwerp: [Bf-funboard] Adding edges to selection.

--- Martin wrote:
> As far as I know, loop select never added to the
> selection, it always deselected everything and select
> the loop next to the mouse.

Not anymore.  Here's a quote from the first reply Roel gave me on the coders
list:

>  Roel Spruit wrote:
> >  currently it just adds the second loop to the selection and
> > deselects nothing.

direct link:
http://www.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2003-October/004371.html

It's not like the Tuhopuu version (though I'm sure you already know that!
;o) ). It gives a preview in this version so it's 'safe' to use an Add-to
selection.

Regards,
Fabrizio

--- Martin wrote:> As far as I know, loop select never added to the>
selection, it always deselected everything and select> the loop next to the
mouse.

--- ilac rote: