[Bf-funboard] Adding edges to selection.

malefico andauer bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:48:48 -0300 (ART)

I know yu guys are not interested right now in bugs,
but since this one appeared just yesterday, you might
be on time to fix it...

Anyway, you can always ignore me and stay happy :-)

Here it is_: Before, you could select an edge keeping
CTRL+ALT pressed, and then add edges to the selection
with SHIFT+CTRL+ALT pressed. Now you can't add new
edges to the selection.

Maybe it's something you're working on, maybe it's
something you accidentally blew...

Anyway, the changes so far are great IMHO, and
modelling in Blender was never easier ! :-) Thank you
all for the excellent work.

Cheers.

malefico.

PS: And perhgaps some of you might be working on a
edge loop selection tool !

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar