[Bf-funboard] armature speed still needs a tool'n

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:10:38 +0100

Hi,

Yep, in the rush to make it working for the game engine, the original
coder of this (Reevan) allowed himself quite some hacks. A full
recalculate per frame drawn is nice for an engine, or even for editing
low poly & simple game characters. For detailed animation work it just
doesn't work.

Simply removing calls from the main drawing loop didn't work. I've
checked on this for a while, and could only conclude the entire system
has to be re-assembled. Its a major task, and we only can wait for
someone to do it...

-Ton-