[Bf-funboard] New binaries coming..

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:23:21 +0100 (CET)

Wow! Jaw-dropping! Ton I'm in love with the new
toolbox! Easy, fast, context sensitive - it's a dream
to use!  All we need is to have it incorperatet in all
the window types now! It is so so so simple. Great!

The menu headers in the IPO and Sequencer windows is
great too! There should be menu headers in all he
window types though(Action Editor, NLA Editor and so
on). I'm sure you are working on this though!

Ohh I love you! I see myself becoming much more
artistic and free with the amazing new UI work being
done!

 --- Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org> skrev: > Hi,