[Bf-funboard] Re: armature speed

Martin Poirier bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:40:56 -0800 (PST)

--- car <trip@spymac.com> wrote:
> I hear that there are some people working on it .
> But I read these
> messages from May and June.
> And there are no mention of any names and no word or
> extra new code
> from the Tuhopuu front. So I am left to believe that
> there is nobody
> working on it. Please prove me wrong.

There are some people working on this.
All of them are busy with other things unreltated to
Blender.

> I am just a user. I should be happy with what I am
> given. But you might
> as well have never released the armature feature if
> it is going to take
> this long to fix.

If you think the IKA were better, there's a copy of
1.84 hiding somewhere :rolleyes:

I (and many others) have made perfectly functionning
armature rig. Does it mean there is no slowdown? No.
Does it mean you're overreacting? Yes.

> Blender needs a new
> Ik System. Period.

Care to elaborate?
This doesn't help at all. Period.

> Ton Do I hear you asking for a Proposal ? Well I am
> way ahead of you on
> that one. You will see one promptly. But in the mean
> time , you know
> the problem. Please try to gather coders to fix it.

I'm anxious to see that proposal.

Martin