[Bf-funboard] Toolbox Flash

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:26:35 -0500

Nice work!  The only major problem I have is that the submenu covers up
the header item that you originally moused over.  I'd personally like to
shift the submenu up or down a block so I can still see [for example]
"Add" when I go to select Suzanne.  Either that, or put a non-selectable
header to the submenu that says "Add".  I found myself unsure of which
section I was in.  The fix for that is simple.

Another thing I'll note (and yes, I'm bearing in mind that this is just
an example), we need to pay explicit attention to ordering.  Typically,
if I'm Adding something, it's usually going to be a mesh or a surface
rather than text or a metaball.  I'd rather not move my cursor that far
for the items I most frequently use.  I'm *not* suggesting that this be
automated (a la MS Office), just that we should do a little research as
to the most commonly used items in each menu and prioritize the list
according to that.

Great job!

Later.

  Groo