[Bf-funboard] Toolbox Flash

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:19:38 +0200

Hi!

I have created a Flash simulation of my Toolbox design.

Please test it and report about your experience with it.
But don't judge it before having spent a little time playing with it.
It's a new kind of menu, therefore you will need a little training to
get used to it.

If you realy don't like it I want to hear that too, but then please
tell me exactly why!

My design could be adapted to the look of broken's menus, with spacing
and all. And of course hotkeys listed in the menus.

http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/toolbox/index.html

On the forum:
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2275

I tried to bring it up again, but there was an error message ...
maybe someone from this list could post there, please?

---
Thorsten