optimal defaults... Re: [Bf-funboard] buttons window icons

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:56:06 +0200

Hi,

AFAIK everyone uses the Fkeys. Zero clicks away.

Your suggestions should be accompanied with clear images and mockups.
Try to experiment yourself with ideas before submitting here, then you
find out if it works or not.

-Ton-