[Bf-funboard] Menu Disclosure

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:41:44 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de> skrev: > Hi!

http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/menu_disclosure/

> But I would prefer to not have widgets for
> hiding/showing the menus,
> but instead to use context-menus (Toolbox or
> right-click).

Wow, I like the look of that! I don't think we need a
mouse over effect on all the menus though - it's
overkill for letting it show what is affected be the
arrow thing .

Maybe it would look good with a cool with a very
constant slight edge around the menus to indicate the
same thing. I don't know. Really I don't think it is
nessesarry to make it show what it hides like this. It
is pretty obvious as it is right next to the menus.

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan