[Bf-funboard] William's ideas

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:53:25 +0200 (CEST)

I don't really care too much how it ends up looking.
At least we seem to agree that it would be good to
have an arrow (or something) that expands/collapses by
every menu in every window.

I still think the triangle is the clearest option, but
I won't rage if it will be a pig or something else! As
long as it is fairly clear and kept throughout when
menu-hiding.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 03:37:01PM +1000, Matt Ebb

http://www.mrhostbot.com/f.php/528,117/bf-expand-collapse_prop.jpg

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan