[Bf-funboard] Lots of cool ideas on how to improve consitancy, ease of use ect. (with mockups)

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:19:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hmm ok.. would you rather have no arrows in the
headers then? I'm not quite sure what you suggest.

I still don't think it will be very confusing or hard
to understand. I'd like to know from everybody what
they would prefer.

 --- Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@freenet.de> skrev: > On Mon,
Oct 20, 2003 at 09:26:34PM +0200, William