[Bf-funboard] Axes colors, pulldown menus

Alexander Ewering bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 04:10:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Martin Poirier wrote:

> I disagree about the distracting point.
> For one thing, they are in a pale shade of color, not
> a bright shade.
> Second, they help visualize the orientation of the
> grid, and that IMHO outweights whatever distraction it
> might be.

OK, I just compared the old and new axes colors... the old
colors were in fact more "pale" than the current ones (the
current colors are almost pure), but they were also brighter...

Which variant is more distracting lies in the eye of the viewer,
I guess :)