[Bf-funboard] Autosnapping is already there! And VERY nicely implemented!

Robert Wenzlaff bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:34:56 -0400

On Friday 17 October 2003 04:37 pm, William Reynish wrote:

> I think the fixed mode should be the default option- it is so much more
> useful and easier to use. Maybe it will take alot of people a little while
> to figure out the right-clicking thing though - maybe there could some
> icons for it instead?

There should also be an "auto" mode that looks at the aspect ratio of the
target window, and picks Hor/Vert.
You may be a hacker if. . .
 More than 15% of your Hard Drive consists of core dumps. . .
         And you buy a larger drive so you can keep them.
Robert Wenzlaff                   rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com