[Bf-funboard] 2.29 and Frame

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:10:06 +0200

Hi,

Work in progress... work in progress! :)
I'm now working on themes stuff... and did some small things inbetween,
such as adding the frame button back. I also noticed hardly anyone
knows that the audio window (without sound) is excellent for a screen
wide time slider. While testing i found a bug... such a small window
seems to loose focus. ALso fixed... so you can have something like this:

http://www.blender.org/bf/rt.jpg

Don't look at the colors, but the 'slider' above the buttonswindow.
It's just a headerless Sound Window.

I also coded in Sound Window:
- Home key will set the 'start' and 'end' frame
- while frame dragging, the current frame is printed next to cursor
- you can switch between scale in seconds or frames...

And now to bed...

(Yes, all reported bugs are fixed! I check it continuously with users &
coders at IRC... this was only for playing with. Sat/sunday we can
upload another snapshot)

-Ton-