(revised: titlebar dragging, tabs!!!) Re: [Bf-funboard] Suggestions for 2.29 panels

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:53:04 -0500

I like the concept of tab-able panels - but I have no idea how much more difficult that
would be for the coders.  I would like to be able to drab one panel onto another,
resulting in the double panel described below.

Also, I think the panel titles are currently a little too difficult to see.  Perhaps a higher
contrast between background and text colors would help.

- Justin