[Bf-funboard] 2.30 is amazing!

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:43:54 +0200 (CEST)

--0-126897367-1066391034=:54812

The newest windows build is just amazing! Only crits:

On default startup, I can't see the top header - it's only visible when in fullscreen mode.

No Frame indicator

Button names and placements should be reviewed, but I guess that is where the funboard comes in? As you probably already know, I have a little pile of ideas for names, and button placements that would make Blender alot easier to learn. Other people also have some good ideas for better names and placements of buttons.

I think the window-docking thing is really great! It's really fin to play arround with! May I propose there should be a snapping fuction on the panels? When you move them around I think they should always be alligned and never be able to be placed ontop of another panel.

Oh yeah, and about the radio buttons (list buttons where only one can be selected at a time): making the boarder smaller between the buttons isn't enough - here should be no boarder at all! Like this: http://www.shadeless.dk/buttons_mockup.jpg

Keep up the really great work!

-William (Monkeyboi)

------------
Yahoo! Mail - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan
--0-126897367-1066391034=:54812

<DIV>The newest windows build is just amazing! Only crits:&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On default startup, I can't see the top header - it's only visible when in fullscreen mode. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No Frame indicator</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Button names and placements should be reviewed, but I guess that is where the funboard comes in? As you probably already know, I have a little pile of ideas for names, and button placements that would make Blender alot easier to learn. Other people also have some good ideas for better names and placements of buttons.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think the window-docking thing is really great! It's really fin to play arround with! May I propose there should be a snapping fuction on the panels? When you move them around I think they should always be alligned and never be able to be placed ontop of another panel.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Oh yeah, and about the radio buttons (list buttons where only one can be selected at a time):&nbsp;making the boarder smaller between the buttons isn't enough - here should be no boarder at all! Like this: <A href="http://www.shadeless.dk/buttons_mockup.jpg">http://www.shadeless.dk/buttons_mockup.jpg</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keep up the really great work! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-William (Monkeyboi)</DIV><p>------------<br>
--0-126897367-1066391034=:54812--