[Bf-funboard] Radio buttons / button colour organisation & colour customization

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:33:09 +0200

Hi,

I think you missed my mail about this. In the flood yesterday...
but for the color/type topic I've done a proposal, which is close to
yours. Which colors we actually choose is less important... will be
user setting anyway.

> I think the radio buttons (sets of toggle buttons
> where exactly one is always pushed down) should be bunched together
> with a
> minimal boundary.

Sounds feasible and logical. I can put that on the list.

-Ton-