[Bf-funboard] editbuttons layout update.

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:30:56 -0400

I, for one, agree that we should postpone the renaming of things until
after the interface itself changes.  It's far too important of a thing
to mix with other changes, IMO.

Additionally, you might want to take a look at edit mode again, because
last time I checked (2 minutes ago), there exists both "Rem Doubles" and
"Merge" options (hit the WKEY)... and yes, they do different things.
Let's store this discussion for now and get the interface changes
implemented.  No, it isn't a difficult thing to change the names.
However, as we have already seen, choosing proper names is going to be a
challenge.  I suggest we focus on the bigger picture first.

Later.

  Groo