[Bf-funboard] editbuttons layout update.

Robert Wenzlaff bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:51:10 -0400

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 08:32 pm, William Reynish wrote:
> Someone said they thought they would prefer it if there were not any boxes
> around the groups. I personally think it adds visual calmness, and overview
> to have them in visual boxes. I have made a version without boxes for you
> to compare with the other versions here:

Yes, I agree.  The buttons are very visually confusing as light gray panels on
med. gray background.  The eye gets a hint of detail and is drawn to the edge
looking for what it is.  If they were outlined, then the eye would know it's
a division and would tend to look inside....

Robert Wenzlaff        rwenzlaff@soylent-green.con