merge/weld and osa Re: [Bf-funboard] Reorganising the EditButtons

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:56:34 +1000

> Personally I feel "merge" is a much more easy to understand and obvious
description
> than either "weld" or "Rem Doubles".
I guess my vote goes for "merge" then.

> While talking about button labels, what's the basis behind "centre" as
opposed to
> "center"?  In the US "center" is the common spelling.  I am guessing
"centre" is the UK
> spelling.  Which is more globally accepted I wonder?  I mean it's not too
big of a deal,
> you obviously will understand what it is talking about.
Yeah, "centre" would be the UK spelling. It is also the Australian spelling
(we use British spelling). Blender uses both spellings. In the edit buttons
it uses "centre". In the 3D view buttons, it uses "center".

- Luke.