[Bf-funboard] Re: Undo Possibilities

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:55:12 +0200

Hi,

It didnt work on OSX either. A fork works on core Unix OS level nicely,
but the windowing (X11, Mac windows) and OpenGL contexts don't...

In theory it is possible, but we need someone with a very very deep
understanding of the low level system functioning. Ghost isnt active
supported now, and has still unsolved issues... it doesn't allow to
close a window at OSX even!

-Ton-